Are you tired of wasting money on marijuana that is low-quality and brittle? Are you wary and afraid of winding up dead because you bought fentanyl-laced weed from shady dealers and pharmacists?
Would you like to learn how to grow your own marijuana, but can’t seem to get the hang of it?
If this sounds like you, then your search ends here. Master the art and science of growing high-quality marijuana for personal and medicinal uses with this comprehensive guide to cannabis horticulture.
In this insightful guide, Joseph Bosner condenses his years of experience with the plant and shows you everything you need to know about growing this useful plant.
With step-by-step instructions, you’re going to learn how to pick the right strain, select the right seeds, grow your own mother plant and harvest your cannabis plant.
Here’s a small preview of what you’re going to discover in this guide:
- Everything you need to know about cannabis: history, species, uses, regulations and more
- The life cycle of a cannabis plant explained in plain English
- The fundamentals of growing cannabis: lighting, water, soil, temperature, air quality, required nutrients and more
- How to select the right cannabis strain for your needs
- The three types of cannabis seeds you need to know about and two things to consider before choosing your seeds
- Four powerful tips to help you care properly for your seedlings
- Basic steps to help you start your own viable “mother plant”
- Five important tips to help you make sure your mother plant is alive and well
- Three tips to help you clone your cannabis plant successfully
- …and tons more!